- 1. Cook Breakfast Cubes, onions, and peppers on hot oiled griddle for 10 minutes, stirring frequently or until potatoes are lightly browned.
- 2. Toss chicken with Southwest seasoning; add to potatoes and continue cooking 5 minutes.
- 3. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- 4. Scramble eggs to order.
- 5. For each serving, place 10 oz (300 g) potato mixture on hot plate.
- 6. Top with scrambled eggs (approximately ½ cup/125 mL); sprinkle cheese over eggs.
- 7. Serve with approx. 1-½ oz (50 g) salsa in a ramekin on the side.
Note: If desired, place potato mixture in a hot small cast iron frypan. Push mixture to the sides, and place scrambled eggs in center. Sprinkle eggs with cheese.