- 1 lb (450 g) Lamb Weston AMaizeing Fries Corn Battered CrissCut (Item P26)
- 4 oz (125 g) Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 1/2 oz (75 g) Canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Southwest seasoning
- 2 oz (60 g) Italian (Roma) tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 oz (15 g) Sliced black olives
- 1 1/2 oz (45 g) Salsa
- 1-1/2 oz (45 g) Guacamole
- 1 oz (30 g) Sour cream
- 1/2 oz (15 g) Sliced jalapeño peppers
- Cilantro (garnish)
- 1. Deep-fry AMaizeing Fries according to case directions; drain well.
- 2. Arrange on platter and top with cheese.
- 3. Melt cheese quickly under broiler or in hot oven.
- 4. Mix beans with seasoning; heat through.
- 5. Sprinkle beans, tomatoes, and olives over melted cheese.
- 6. Top with a dollop each of salsa, guacamole, and sour cream.
- 7. Sprinkle with jalapeño and chopped cilantro.
- Replace Pepper Jack Cheese with Nacho Cheese sauce.
- Substitute salsa with Pico de Gallo.
aMAIZEing Fries® CrissCut Fries®