- 4 oz (125 g) Lamb Weston Mashed Sweet Potatoes (Item M0007)
- 3 pieces Breaded chicken breast tenders, cooked
- 1 10” Flour tortilla, warmed
- 1 cup (20 g) Baby spinach leaves
- 1 Tbsp (30 mL) Pecan pieces
- 1. Prepare Mashed Sweet Potatoes according to case directions. Keep warm.
- 2. Spread Mashed Sweet Potatoes on tortilla.
- 3. Place three chicken tenders in center of tortilla.
- 4. Top with spinach leaves; sprinkle with pecans.
- 5. Fold sides in and roll up tortilla, placing folded side down.
- 6. Cut in half on a diagonal, arrange on plate, and garnish as desired.