Rainbow Veggie Mashed Potatoes
Lamb’s Supreme® Yukon Mashed Potatoes, sautéed baby carrots, fresh peas and asparagus
- 2 lbs. Lamb’s Supreme® Gold mashed potatoes (M0011) Prepare according to instructions, keep hot
- 1 bunch baby rainbow carrots, sliced lengthwise, blanched and rinsed in cold water
- 1 cup fresh peas, blanched and rinsed in cold water
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut diagonally then blanched and rinsed in cold water
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- fresh thyme
- fresh parsley
- fresh chives, finely cut
- In large skillet place 2 tablespoons butter with 2 tablespoons olive oil, heat until hot.
- Toss in carrots, stir until carrots are warm, then add asparagus and peas
- Add 1 tablespoon minced garlic, stir and heat vegetables until hot.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Plate Assembly
- Place Lamb’s Supreme® Gold mashed potatoes in large bowl.
- Using pair of tongs, place sautéed vegetables on top of mashed potatoes
- Drizzle with leftover butter, oil and garlic from skillet
- Sprinkle with the finely cut chives.
- Garnish plate with fresh herbs.