Rio Grande Breakfast Fiesta
Lamb’s Supreme® Tater Puffs® topped with scrambled eggs, chorizo, Mexican 4-cheese blend, fresh salsa, sour cream and cilantro
- 2 lbs. Lamb’s Supreme® Tater Puffs® (H30) prepare as directed, keep hot
- 2 cups scrambled eggs (keep warm)
- 2 cups cooked chorizo, crumbled (keep warm)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend
- 1 cup sour cream
- fresh salsa (see recipe)
- fresh cilantro sprigs
- 2-3 medium sized fresh tomatoes, stems removed, small diced
- 1/2 red onion, small diced
- 1 jalapeño chili, stem, ribs, seeds removed, and minced
- Juice of one lime
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in medium size bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let sit for 1 hour for flavors to blend.
Place approximately 1 1/2 cups tater puffs on plate top with the following:
1/2 cup cooked chorizo crumbles
1/2 cup scrambled eggs
1/4 cup Mexican 4-cheese shredded
2-3 tablespoons salsa
Garnish with dollop of sour cream and sprig of fresh cilantro.