Shareable breakfast platter ? anytime. Crispy sweet & savory potato cubes topped with edamame, julienne carrots, julienne red bell peppers, watermelon radishes, fried eggs, baby kale and drizzled with Gochujang Aioli and garnished with cilantro and fried wonton strips for crunch.
- 8 oz. Sweet Things® Sweet Potato CrispyCubes®(item L0099)
- 2 eggs prepared to your patrons liking
- 1/4 cup cooked edamame
- 1/4 cup julienned red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup julienned carrots
- 1 thinly sliced watermelon radish
- 1/3 cup fresh baby kale
- 1/4 cup Gochujang aioli (see recipe)
- 2 Tbsp minced cilantro
- 1/4 cup fried wonton strips
- Gochujang Aioli
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. Gochujang paste
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth
- Allow to sit 30 minutes before service
- Put in squeeze bottles for service – assumes a 1-2 oz. ramekin of sauce per serving
- Yield: 4-6 servings
Prepare Sweet Things® Sweet Potato CrispyCubes® according to instructions, place in metal mixing bowl.
Place edamame, red bell peppers, carrots, watermelon radish and baby kale into bowl with sweet potatoes.
Gently toss so that all ingredients are equally combined.Place in serving dish.Drizzle potato mixture with Gochujang aioli.Top with 2 eggs and 2 Tbsp minced cilantro and 1/4 cup fried wonton strips.
Sweet Potato CrispyCubes®