Pizza Joint Fries
- 8 oz. Stealth® Skin-On Straight Cut Fries (item S12)
- 4 oz. marinara
- 2 oz. of shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. garlic Parmesan ranch sauce
- Garlic Parmesan Ranch Recipe
- 12 oz. ranch dressing
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tsp. finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix thoroughly. Place in squirt bottle and refrigerate.
- Yield: 12 servings
8 oz. skin-on Stealth® Fries cooked according to package directions.
Place fries on plate.
Place 4 oz. warm marinara sauce on top of fries.
Sprinkle with 2 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Melt cheese under salamander.
Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. chopped black olives, 1/4 cup diced tomatoes and 1/4 cup sliced red onion.
Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. garlic Parmesan ranch sauce and garnished with fresh basil.
Skin-On Thin Regular Cut