Herbed Parmesan Pizza Wedges
- 5 lbs (2.3 kg) Lamb Weston GENERATION 7 ® Crinkle Cut Wedge (Item X30), frozen (or any other GENERATION 7 ® product)
- 1 cup (250 mL) Dry Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Garlic powder or granulated garlic
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Olive oil
- 1. Arrange Wedges in a single layer on sheet pan(s). IMPINGEMENT OVEN: Cook at 500° F (260° C) for approximately 5 minutes. CONVECTION OVEN: Cook at 400° F (200° C) for approximately 8 minutes.
- 2. Combine cheese, garlic, seasoning and salt in a bowl.
- 3. Place olive oil in clean spray bottle or pump mister.
- 4. When potatoes are done place in a large bowl and spray evenly with olive oil while tossing gently.
- 5. Immediately sprinkle oiled potatoes with cheese mixture and toss to coat. Serve hot.
Crinkle Wedge Cut