Bacon Apple Sweet Potato Pancakes
- 3 cups (750 mL) Pancake mix, prepared
- 1 lb (450 mL) Bacon, diced
- 1 lb (450 mL) Fuji or other firm, sweet apple, diced
- 1 1/4 cups (310 ml) Lamb's Supreme ® Sweet Things ® Mashed Potatoes (Item M0007), thawed
- Confectioner's sugar
- 1. Fry bacon till crisp. Place on paper towel to drain. Drain off excess fat in pan.
- 2. Add diced apple and fry till soft. Set aside.
- 3. In large bowl, fold in sweet potatoes, bacon, and apple into pancake batter.
- 4. Lightly oil medium-hot griddle. Ladle batter to griddle. When bubbles appear on pancake, turn and fry till golden brown. Serve dusted with confectioner's sugar.
Original Mashed Sweet Potatoes