Baked Potato Shells
- 12 Large pasta shells, uncooked
- 4.5 lbs (2.1 L) Lamb's Supreme ® Roasted Garlic
- Mashed Potatoes (Item M18), prepared and cooled
- 12 oz (350 g) Prosciutto ham, thinly shaved and julienned
- 10 oz (280 g) Fontana cheese, shredded
- 10 oz (280 g) Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 10 oz (280 g) Provolone cheese, shredded
- 8 oz (225 g) Artichoke heart spread
- 2 oz (60 g) Butter, melted
- 48 oz (1.4 L) Alfredo sauce, prepared
- 12 Broccoli spears, steamed
- 24 oz (0.7 L) Tomato concasse
- 12 Fresh basil leaves
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
- 2. Cook pasta shells al dente. Chill. Combine ingredients from potatoes through artichoke heart spread in a large bowl. Mix well. Place filling in large pastry bag with star tip. Place cooked shells in baking pan and begin piping 5 oz. of filling into shell from top to bottom, using a circular motion. Pipe a little more into shell as you reach the centre and bottom, giving the shell the ability to stand up during plating. Brush with melted butter. Bake for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140 ° F.
- 3. Ladle 4 oz. Alfredo sauce onto a warm plate like a big smile. Place steamed broccoli spear in centre of plate with floret at 12 o'clock . Stand each shell on plate leaning against broccoli with tops of shell towards centre. Spoon 2 oz. of tomato concasse into the centre of each shell on top of Alfredo sauce. Top with fresh basil leaf. Serve hot.
Roasted Garlic Mashed