- 1 lb (450 g) Lamb Weston Mini Potato Pancakes (Item K39)
- 4 oz (125 g) Swiss or Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 4 oz (125 g) Peppered bacon, cooked crisp, diced
- 1/4 oz (7 g) Fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Coarse sea salt
- 1 oz (30 g) Mayonnaise Horseradish Dip (see below)
- 1 oz (30 g) Whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1. Deep-fry Mini Potato Pancakes according to case directions; drain well.
- 2. Slightly mound pancakes on serving platter.
- 3. Top with cheese and bacon.
- 4. Melt cheese quickly under broiler or in hot oven.
- 5. Sprinkle with tarragon and sea salt.
- 6. Place Mayonnaise Horseradish Dip and mustard in separate ramekins for dipping.
- 7. Serve immediately.
Mini Potato Pancakes