Blue Cheese Fries with Balsamic Glaze Drizzle
- 8 oz (250 g) Lamb Weston Stealth 3/8” Regular Cut Fries
- 1/4 oz (7 g) Garlic pepper seasoning
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) Balsamic Glaze (see below)
- 1 oz (30g) Blue cheese, crumbled
- Pinch of fresh chopped thyme leaves
- 1. Deep fry Stealth Fries according to case directions; drain well.
- 2. Toss with garlic pepper seasoning.
- 3. Drizzle balsamic glaze over seasoned fries.
- 4. Crumble cheese over fries and sprinkle with thyme. Serve immediately.
Skin-On Trim Fries