- 8 oz (250 g) Lamb Weston Supreme Roasted Garlic Redskin Mashed Potatoes (Item M62)
- 2 10” flour tortillas
- 2 oz (60 g) Italian (Roma) tomatoes, diced
- 1 oz (30 g) Sweet onion, diced
- 1/4 oz (7 g) Cilantro, chopped
- 3 oz (90 g) Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 2 oz (60 g) Pico De Gallo (see below)
- 1. Prepare Roasted Garlic Redskin Mashed Potatoes according to case directions.
- 2. Spread evenly across one tortilla leaving a one-inch border around the tortilla.
- 3. Sprinkle tomatoes, onions and cilantro evenly over potatoes.
- 4. Spread cheese in an even layer; top with second tortilla.
- 5. Heat quesadillas on 375°F griddle, approximately 3 minutes per side, or in a 350°F oven until golden, and cheese is melted.
- 6. Cut quesadilla into six wedges and serve with Pico de Gallo on the side.